Emerson Amador is a bilingual Real Estate Broker who has been licensed in New Jersey for over twenty five years. Born and raised in Union County, Emerson is now a Westfield resident with experience in the surrounding communities and a specialty in helping first time buyers.
Emerson is familiar with all matters pertaining to Real Estate, including: sales, rentals, property management, property preservation, investment properties, short sales, mortgages, foreclosures, maintenance, construction, relocation, advertising, and marketing.
Emerson Amador is a/an:
- Experienced REALTOR
- New Jersey Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Notary Public
- Board member for the Elizabeth Avenue Partnership
Emerson is also a member/associate member of the following organizations:
- Greater Eastern Union County Board of Realtors
- Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- South Jersey Regional Multiple Listing System
- New Jersey State Law Enforcement Officer Association
- Elizabeth Chamber of Commerce
- Property Restoration Task Force (Groundworks Elizabeth)
Emerson Amador has attended the Appraisal Institute, the New Jersey School of Business, and the North Jersey School of Real Estate for Continuing Education.